Global Fire Equipment S.A. (GFE) warrants all product range as follows:
1. Conventional and addressable smoke/ heat/ combined detectors for a period of three years (36 months) from date of purchase. This period is limited to 42 months commencing from the date of manufacture on the batch number of each detector.
2. Lifetime warranty for the remainder of products developed and manufactured by GFE. The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in all hardware products. This limited warranty does not cover problems that result from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power.
- Servicing not authorized by GFE.
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
- Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance.
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by GFE.
- Products with missing or altered service tags or serial numbers.
- Products for which GFE has not received payment.
GFE will repair any hardware products returned to us that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. If it's not possible to repair the product, GFE will replace it with a comparable product that is new or refurbished. (RMA support)
The client return the products in their original or equivalent packaging, prepay shipping charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk if the product is lost or damaged in shipment. We will return the repaired or replacement products to the client. GFE will pay to ship the repaired or replaced products to the client, if defects are under warranty and all the above conditions have been met. Otherwise shipment will be at client's own expense.
If GFE determine that the problem is not covered under this warranty, GFE will notify and inform the client of service alternatives that are available on a fee basis.